• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Pizza Appreciation Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I once had a dream where it rained pizza's. Then I woke up and now I no longer have the will to live.

Awards
tumblr_lg2ilyf0hN1qcqqado1_500.jpg

Happy Valentine's Day Pizza.... I love you ;-;

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I had some pizza for dinner the other night; I've still got leftovers... *licks lips* Can't wait to finish that suckah up. <3

Awards
Alert pizza delivery driver saves customer's life - WMC-TV 5 - Memphis, TN
The Daily What
tumblr_lh19s6KcPQ1qzpwi0o1_500.jpg

Sarah Guy - Hero, Delivering Hope One Pizza At A Time

Last Night A Pizza Delivery Driver Saved My Life of the Day:
Concerned Memphis pizza delivery woman Susan Guy went to check in on an elderly regular after the latter — who had made a habit of ordering from the same Domino’s every day for three years — hadn’t made a pizza delivery request in three days.

silly_superhero_villian_pepperoni_pizza_character_photosculpture-p153423895102101631tro3_210.jpg

Pizza, more of a hero than Superman???

After knocking on the door and banging on windows to no avail, the Domino’s driver phoned 911, which dispatched police to break down the door. The 82-year-old customer had apparently taken a tumble, and was unable to get up or reach a phone.
She was taken to the hospital, where she is resting in stable condition. “Maybe I’ll make her a pizza, take it to the hospital,” Guy told Action News 5.

Investigators said it's possible that her pizza-only diet may have saved her life.

Investigators said it's possible that her pizza-only diet may have saved her life.

Back