• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts The Other Story (OLD)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

NemesisSP

Awards
I've been so out of it the past few years that it really hit home that this was going nowhere. Or at least, this version as I still was writing and expanding my outline for this series of fics.

So, I've just decided to cancel this version and start over. Because ultimately when you're stuck and unable to move forward, you just need to go back.

Just announcing it now because I plan to keep this old one up and don't want people to read through the forums looking for fanfics to read to be confused.

I'm already writing the new version. It will be up sooner than later.

Soldier

Awards
I've been so out of it the past few years that it really hit home that this was going nowhere. Or at least, this version as I still was writing and expanding my outline for this series of fics.

So, I've just decided to cancel this version and start over. Because ultimately when you're stuck and unable to move forward, you just need to go back.

Just announcing it now because I plan to keep this old one up and don't want people to read through the forums looking for fanfics to read to be confused.

I'm already writing the new version. It will be up sooner than later.
Aw man, and just when it was getting to the good part! really wanted to see what was going to go down in the Devil's Bayou.

NemesisSP

Awards
Aw man, and just when it was getting to the good part! really wanted to see what was going to go down in the Devil's Bayou.
It was not an easy decision to come to, but after looking at just much time had passed between uploads and also having difficulty writing out that particular arc as it was, it became clear something wasn't clicking.

But I do still plan to keep the arc, just rework it a bit, for the new version.

Back