• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD ReMIX -Complete Collection-?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Do you think there will be a Complete Edition that will feature both collections? It wouldnt be such a bad idea, especially for collectors. It could feature exclusive box artwork, special casing, other special things. It wouldnt be such a bad idea, and tbh, it seems likely. At least for Japan.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts HD ReMIX -Complete Collection-????

Probably not in the near future, but I'm fairly certain that we're going to see an Ultimate Collection: Kingdom Hearts hitting the stores after KH3 has been released. It will consist of every single game that makes up the Xehanort saga and be available for the PS4 (and possibly XB1).

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I can only see it happen if it's named "Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5/2.5 ReMIX Ultimate Definitive Collectors Edition Final Mix- PS4/Xbox One exclusive"

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

KH HD Complete Definitive Collection for PS4:)wink:)/ (Xbox1 :mad:)

Now with 1920x1080p, really high res 4k textures, and more crisp audio.

Don't forget the most important thing real 60fps in game :biggrin:

TheSpaceMAN022

If it came after KH3 then they could include a playable DDD right?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

I wouldn't be surprised if it happened at one point but the thing I wonder about is if whether or not it's something they'd sell internationally. Well, if they ever do make one I hope they remake Days and Re:Coded like they wanted to. And of course, include 3D.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

We may be 90, but they'll probably release the Xehanort saga as a whole somewhere down the line.

keybladeultimo

Yes it would be great if they did that, but something like it will come
out in the distant future so......:biggrin:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

It would be a good idea on SE's part to do a complete Xehanort Saga collection for the PS4.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

We may be 90
Yeah I think I'd want about that much time between me and a potential Xehanort Saga Definitive Ultra Special Hyper High Def 20,000,000p Expensive Redux Remix Again for the Billionth Time Collection. I mean, I love the series, but I sometimes like to imagine I have other things I need to spend time and money on. (Occasionally it crosses my mind.)

Then again, even if it came out next year, I'd probably buy it. So. :x

Awards

Probably not in the near future, but I'm fairly certain that we're going to see an Ultimate Collection: Kingdom Hearts hitting the stores after KH3 has been released. It will consist of every single game that makes up the Xehanort saga and be available for the PS4 (and possibly XB1).

I don't mean all on one disc, I mean just a box set including 1.5 and 2.5. Like what they did with the box set that contained Days, Re:coded, and 3D.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm sure they'd love to remaster all the games on one disc and on as many platforms as possible. But the current HD ReMIX dev team consists of a couple of people, or so. Which means they can only do so much at a time.

So after work on 2.5 is finished, they might consider using the same team, with all the expertise and resources from the previous HD collections to combine them into one and port for the PS4 and Xbone. Heck, even the 360 for that matter. But I think they'll want this one to take priority first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back