• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heartless rp: Within the dark, there is light

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Alrighty! Now this is the 3rd/4th time I've tried to start this rp. MeilinII's been helping me with that as well. So let's start again.

(((Ppl who have heard of this rp, we are starting form the very beginning. Savy?)))
(((Oh and Mei? Our characters will know of each other......think distant pen pals or seomthing......)))

Story: It has been 100 years since the events of KH. (Not CoM, nor KH2) And the peace was restored to all worlds, and by a nice convenience, the paths to each world have remained open. The Heartless are still around too. Since Ansem's dark grip has long since diminished the Heartless no longer want to destroy all worlds. They have actually become quite friendly and helpful to many of the worlds' inhabitance. Over time the Heartless have also changed, not physically, but mentally. They can now speak, and communicate with other life forms, not just each other.

And as time went on the number of Keybladers has increased as well. They have aslo founded their our group which is simply reffered to as, 'The Keybladers' Guild.' They are around to make sure all worlds are kept in check. They have even used the heartless as allies in times of battle. But also over the years, the Keybladers have become very powerful. And absolute power, courrupts, absolutly. And the Keybladers, in the end, have turned evil. They see it as a means to keep a permenant eye over everything that happenes in all worlds. But their methods are just too drastic. All the inhabitants are now fearing the Keybladers and treat them as they did the Heartless all those years ago.

Now it's time for us to come in. We are all on our himeworld and start fighting off the Keybladers.

(((Basically it went from: Keybladers: Good --> Evil, and Heartless: Evil --> Good)))

Rules:
No godmoding
No spamming
No powerplaying
I'll only allow three made-up heartless
Put 'Heartfull' in your first post
Only one heartless species allowed
No bosses (like Behemoth, etc.)
No mini-bosses (like Chimera, etc.)
And have fun!!
(sorry for all the rules, but they are needed ^_^)

Characters:
Shadow:
Soldier:
Air Soldier:
Gargoyle: Shadow = Zacdos
White Knight:
Search Ghost:
Wizard: Mei = MeilinII

Any other spieces are allowed, I just don't wanna type them all.

Template:

Name:
Type of heartless:
Appearence (pic if u want):
Attacks:
Personality:
Bio:

I'll post mine later, and me and Mei are in charge of this rp, Savy? ~_^

Oh and Meilin is the ONLY person who does not need to post the password! If you don't UR OUTTA HERE!!!!

Last edited:

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
yo, i'm back!

Name: Mei
Type of heartless: Wizard
Appearence (pic if u want): i'm a floating wizard... duh.
Attacks: Fire, Blizzard, Thunder
Personality: you'll see... *Evil laugh*
Bio: She resents the keybladers for their constant purges on her homeworld, and she's getting sick of running. She's logical to a fault, and she has a tendancy to be a bit of a chicken, reportedly due to hte fact that most keybladers are 10x her size

vampire_lord00

poopty puepty pants
Heartfull
Name:Yeroc
Species:Neoshadow
Attacks:All the attacks from CoM
Personality:very laid back
Bio:Hated keybladers ever since they killed his family. Now hunts down the keybladers in a rage.

Last edited:

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
zombiekunoichi.deviantart.com
Heartfull

Name: Raye
Type of Heartless: Shadow
Appearence (pic if you want):
Shadow.bmp

Attacks: Heart Stealer, Darkness Strike, and of course her claws >:T
Personality: Is very quiet, and hardly speaks. When she does, it's through motions of her antenea's and hands. Though she will speak if truly needed.
Bio :Truly hating the Keyblader's, she'll strike at any of them with no fear. Although, things can get tricky seeing as she is around 2ft. She will do anything to get rid of them, turning to her Heart Stealing ability and disposing of them once and for all.

Last edited:

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
OCC: Just to let you all know, we will all be starting on our respective worlds.
But no one will be at The End of the World. That comes later.

So:
Shadow (Me): Halloween Town
Mei: Hallow Bastion
Yeroc: U pick, just not the same as the rest of us or EotW
Raye: Traverse Town

Savy?

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
OCC: Know what? Let's start now. Mei will join in later. Remember, we're all fighting off/running from the Keybladers on our repective worlds. We eventually meet up on one or the worlds that one of us started on.

Oh BTW: He's my bio:
Name: Shadow
Type of heartless: Gargoyle
Appearence:
fd8c35e0.gif

Attacks:
-heavy fire ball: The move where he spits a blue fire ball from hiis mouth and it can bounce (you know right? from KH?)
-and all the other moves from KH and CoM
Personality: easy-going, friendly, will try to defende his friends as best he can
Bio: Grew up in HT, he knows Jack and sometimes helps out with the Halloween festival. He was the most trusted heartless in his world. Now..........he's the only one left. And the with the inhabitance of HT disappeared, Shadow has been found by the Keybladers and is currently on the run.

PS: here's a place to post an appearence, just for the heck of it ( http://groups.msn.com/kingdomheartshybrid/bestiary.msnw )

IC: Shadow flew form the Keybladers in HT, dodging their attacks, here and there. He was getting tired though, there were too many of them. He had to find a way of this world......for now.

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
Raye had been hanging upside down from the top of the Lady and the Tramp Fountain. Her head snapped and her antenea's twiched, hearing a noise coming from the door leading to the Second Destrict. Her golden gaze saw a boy and two ;of what she thought was his companions; others trailing behind talking in low voices. Eyes wideneing seeing the one in front holding a Keyblade.
She leaped down, doing a backflip and landing onto the pavement. The three figures noticed her and shouted, now charging after her. Body twiching in an abnormal way, she climbed onto one of the walls of a building, clawing her way up. The Keyblader and his friends advancing at her, Raye saw they weren't going to give up that easily.

OOC: *huggles her Shadow Heartless plushie* Evil lil' thing... but oh sooo cute <.<;

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
OOC: Oh BTW: If anyone is going to have a quick encounter with Sora, etc. remember they've found a way to stay alive and we're not sure if the higher ups (Sora, Riku, (Maybe) BHK, are good or evil (there are still good keybladers out there, and later we may go out to find them)) )oh and not everyone is out to get us. Just the Keybladers. You'll see what I mean ;) )

IC: Shadow darted through the fire of Keyblade magic attacks until he saw a Gummi Ship docking area. "Time to 'borrow' a way of this world." He said getting into a fairly large Gummi Ship. He had some knowlegde of Gummi Ships and how to use them. (Firing, flying, etc.) He started the engines and took off. "Now, to find another world to land on, before they follow me. Maybe.............." He said, "Maybe I should look for more Heartless. If I can save them, then maybe we can calm the Keybladers down." He scanned the nearby world for any Heartless signal and found one, "Alright! There's still a few out there!" He turned the ship around and headed for the signal's sourse.

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
Raye kepted shifting side to side, avoiding the Keyblader's attacks. Fidgeting her hands together, she decided that this was enough running. Jumping up into the air quickly and landing head first into a small black warp hole that had appeared on the ground. The Keyblader and his friends almost having attacked her but missed by almost one inch.
She appeared at the top of Cid's shop, careful as to not to encounter him like last time. Her antennae's twiched left and right, blinking her amber eyes a she gazed down at the First Destrict.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Shadow came towards a world that was a huge town, "Oh." He cheched to Navigation Gummi, "So this place is called, 'Travers Town' ? Seems nice. Except for the fact that I'm picking up large Keyblade signal's. And these three signals.......they're very unusual, one's a Keyblader but the other two........are odd.....anyway." He said landing the ship in the first district. Shadow opened the door and slowly flew out. He looked around, "It's too quiet even for my liking...."

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
Raye sat lazily on the roof of Cid's shop, her feet going back and forth as her head swayed side to side. Hearing a noise coming fromt the entrance, she gazed over to the roof's edge and saw a Gummi Ship. 'Not more Keyblader's please.' quickly taking that back, seeing as it wasn't a Keyblader at all. But a Heartless, and not the ones you would see around here either. Her head tilted to the right and leaned over, losing her grip on the edge, she fell with a soft thump on the ground.
Raye's hands rubbed her head, her antannea's curling up a bit before going back to their twisted shape.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Shadow turned around quickly, "Who's there?" He said ready to attack. Then he saw something interesting, another Heartless. "Oh, nevermind. It's good to see you. I'm searching for Heartless," Shadow looked around, "Are there Keybladers around here? I saw them coming in but where are they now?" He asked the Shadow not waiting for a response. He didn't even know if this heartless talked, much/at all.

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
Raye nodded furiously motioning Shadow to follow. Walking over to the third destrict entrance she pointed at the large double doors. "Keyblader... he's there." she said in a sort of squeaky like voice, but at the same time it was low.

OOC: Sorry ^^ but i couldn't really put anything else describing how her voice would sound, i see the Shadow Heartless image and 'Squeaky' is what pops to mind ^^;;

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
OCC: lol It's alright.

IC: "In there huh?" Shadow said, "Then let's head in the other direction." Shadow lew over to the ship's door. "Come on." He said waving his hand into the ship, "I just have two questions for you my heartless friend: 1. What's your name? and 2. Are ther any other Heartless left on this world?"

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
"The name's Shadow. I'm from a place called Halloween Town." Shadow explained, "Well since there's no other Heartless here, we'd better mmove it before the Keybladers catch up with us." He said starting the Gummi Ship up, "Have a seat and prepare to fly."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back