• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best Quotes of KHInsider 2.0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
90597a0884de2db219be37fd52c4c909.jpg

That's the smile of somebody checking out some nice booty.
Omg please add this please. xD

Last edited:

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Perkilator said:
I would slather Megatron in tear gas and tan him in an easy bake oven and then tickle a lemur with a water bottle until they farted and rode me to Jupiter. After seeing the teaser, I'm extremely positive this is a new game.
Welcome to the club my dude

Ðari

the crown is heavy
Staff member
Awards
You have to find them on twitter and just own them dude. Mods respond to pwnage. Epic pwnage. I once pwned Spockanort so bad I took her mod status for a month. By the end of January 2017 I had made over 600 dollars in mod revenue and I already got Nomura's phone number and private snapchat. It got to be too much pressure so naturally I gave her the position back.

It ain't easy

LEGENDARY .

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Yo dawg, sorry to hear about what happened to your "friend." I once bought my girl some panties with a kingdom key lace and... she wasn't down for it my man. I ain't a rich man but I'll trade my Fortnite account for it.
Funny funny funny hee hee ha ha wheeee

Ashton finessing

redcrown

Awards
Despite being hand in hand HAHA GET IT with Disney, there are many examples of the kingdom hearts series treading the line of family fun and, personally, I want the end of that. Seeing Sora's areolas when he was a merman was just disgusting.

Gold post, but I'll counter it's not as bad as the shirtless Ven scene that felt like it's only purpose was Roxas fangirl fodder.

I'm surprised it didn't go the Disney Nippleless route, as God intended.

Perkilator

Awards
I'm officially listing you as a reputable news source and you have my full fledged support.

Inb4 Spider-man summon, Remy's NY style pizza recipe reveal, and a jay walking minigame for San Fransokyo.

/s
'Nuff said, in the words of Stan Lee.

redcrown

Awards
So there I was, at the movie theater with my lady (earlier today) and she's putting her hand on my thigh and I'm sweatin bullets, this is real. Then all of the sudden this preview comes on, I start screaming and throwing popcorn all over the place. I see Buzz, and I know I can go to infinity and beyond. I see Riku and I know I'm walking the road to dawn. I go into a violent spasm and when I come to, my lady is gone, yet I am not upset, as I got to witness a perfectly cut advertisement that will get tons of people outside of myself excited for this very expensive and well made game.

Gold season is upon us and this thread is lacking.

Back