• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When are we expecting news?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
When will Nomura get his promotion

And why does Studio 3 get a logo while the rest don't ;A;

I doubt Nomura wants to be in that kind of executive role.

I think it’s because they have a more consistent creative identity across the games they make. Their flagship title keeping the company afloat may also have something to do with it.

2 quid is good

Awards
Real power move by SE to ditch Summer Snooze Fest, although I doubt they actually would.

Would be 10/10 funny if it did happen, I hate this Geoff guy

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
It’s kind of crazy that besides Visions of Mana, they have not shown any of their announced console games in over two years.

I think Kitase’s promotion could be a good sign for KH4. If it was having the same production issues as DQXII, they may have adjusted the leadership like they did with the latter.

Squood!

seibah
Awards
Actually what was Geoff thinking by doing this in "rounds"

Cuz people think Square ACTUALLY isn't part of the event rather than wondering if they'll be in or not because they didn't show up in the Round 1 image

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

Cuz people think Square ACTUALLY isn't part of the event rather than wondering if they'll be in or not because they didn't show up in the Round 1 image
That's their fault for a lack of reading comprehension. Geoff's just trying to maintain hype by revealing in increments.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

Cuz people think Square ACTUALLY isn't part of the event rather than wondering if they'll be in or not

That's their fault for a lack of reading comprehension. Geoff's just trying to maintain hype by revealing in increments.

Yeah kind of annoying seeing the take on Twitter now that suddenly anyone who thinks they could still be there is on copium. It’s one thing to temper your own expectations. It’s another to act like anyone who still has hope is a clown.

SE’s whole thing right now is going multi-platform. Why would they miss one of the biggest multi-platform showcases? Besides KH4, they could potentially show FFXVI for PC, Visions of Mana, Rebirth for PC, Missing Link, among others.
I do wish the tweet had been more clear that some partners would be announced later and others would be surprises at the event.

Liodin

Awards
I have faith in the SGF, and no one, not even Geoff himself, will be able to take away my excitement.
If when he announces round 2 of partners Square doesn't show up, I'm going to keep believing.
I have believed in June 7 since 2023, and until the last second of the conference I will continue to believe.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I have faith in the SGF, and no one, not even Geoff himself, will be able to take away my excitement.
If when he announces round 2 of partners Square doesn't show up, I'm going to keep believing.
I have believed in June 7 since 2023, and until the last second of the conference I will continue to believe.
We got a rumored PS showcase before the end of this month
XBox Direct
SGF
& who knows, Nintendo direct could still show a console port of TML or a new game like a Days remaster.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
We got a rumored PS showcase before the end of this month
XBox Direct
SGF
& who knows, Nintendo direct could still show a console port of TML or a new game like a Days remaster.

I'm going to be really frustrated if TML gets a proper port before Kingdom Hearts.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
It’s worth noting Disney was also included as a partner last year and they are also absent from the this year’s roster. There’s not a lot announced from them right now, but I could see Epic Mickey and DDV updates at an event like this.

So the fact that both companies are missing oddly gives me some hope that it’s to keep KH4 a surprise.

Back