• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Max

The Ask-a-Mod Thread

I don't know if I have the tools to do so, personally. I'm able to edit a lot of features of your profiles, but names are one thing I'm not seeing I would have the ability to change in any capacity right now. Someone with a little more mod power than me will have to do it, hopefully someone can...
  2. Max

Hi

Welcome to KHI! I hope you have some great conversations here and enjoy your time on the forums 😁
  3. Max

Hello, everyone!

Welcome to KHI! 😁
  4. Max

Did you like the direction that the developers took Kingdom Hearts?

Hmm, I don't know. I still like the series and enjoy the new games, but as far as the story and lore and whatnot goes I think KH1, CoM, KH2, and Days were kind of the peak of my enjoyment of the story. Everything after that starts to feel tacked on. Not bad, but not great either. "Well and then...
  5. Max

When are we expecting news?

Not gonna lie, I'm still surprised we got Sora in WoFF. That was such an awesome surprise.
  6. Max

News ► Kingdom Hearts is headed to Steam in June 2024

I'm not super worried about them not being Deck compatible. Most games that aren't verified are still able to work just fine, sometimes a little tweaking is just needed. I've had very few games I've tried that I couldn't get to work, and it's usually games with anti cheat software.
  7. Max

Super Mario RPG

You got it!
  8. Max

Super Mario RPG

I definitely think I will 😁 I've been playing through a lot of oldies lately, some nostalgic to me and some all new. This one is kind of in the middle. I've never played Paper Mario before, I've always told myself I wanted to beat this one first, so that's also a personal incentive.
  9. Max

Super Mario RPG

I've actually been itching to go play the original again. I've never finished it, could be about time.
  10. Max

News ► Kingdom Hearts is headed to Steam in June 2024

I'm so excited for this! I've been holding off from buying these on Epic, just waiting for a Steam release! The Epic exclusive Final Fantasy titles were slowly trickling to Steam, so despite how long the wait for KH has been it just seemed like it had to come sooner or later. Can't wait to play...
  11. Max

General ► This is a sad day for both Dragon Ball anime fans and old skool RPG fans. (Death of Akria Toriyama.)

The news of Toriyama's death has been hard ever since I found out. I woke up to the news last week and it was incredibly hard to go to work that day. This didn't feel like a celebrity death, even though in many circles Toriyama absolutely was a celebrity he just never felt like that to me. I...
  12. Max

Nintendo

I just can't believe they're bringing back Trace Memory. Holy heck, I grew up believing I was the sole person that played that game.
  13. Max

Final Fantasy VII Remake Megathread - Intergrade, Rebirth, Reunion and more

Man, Rebirth looks really great! I'll probably hold off and wait for a PC release even though I have a PS5. I just know I'm already getting Persona 3 Reload and Granblue Fantasy: ReLink in February, and waiting for PC for FF16 is proving to pay off lol
  14. Max

I've started it! Haven't had a chance to play very much yet, maybe an hour
  15. Max

Explain an Anime Badly~

Yay! You got it 😁
  16. Max

Explain an Anime Badly~

Boy throws his established life away to pilot a giant surfboarding robot because he has a crush on a girl he's known for 32 seconds.
  17. Max

Final Fantasy XVI

I remember back in the Versus XIII days I was SO excited because I thought "YES! Finally, a Final Fantasy game with the combat of Kingdom Hearts! This will be the ultimate!" We all know that never came to be, unfortunately. While I'm all for trying new things, to this day I've always felt that...
  18. Max

Old as the hills

I'm the young one of the group of oldies posting in here 😂 I was Max/souleater back in 2007 (as in Riku's KH1 weapon, not the anime). Can't remember when I changed it to just Max, but yeah. Crazy thinking about the old days, I joined this site when I was in middle school and now I'm 30 and have...
  19. Max

Final Fantasy XVI

While we were all expecting it, I'm glad there's official word on the PC version now. I've been holding out for it so that I don't buy the game twice like I can be known to do lol. Also hoping it comes to Steam right away instead of having to wait out an Epic deal. Last wish: please work on...
  20. Max

I'm so excited about Ever Crisis. Still hoping it'll get a Steak/Console release at some point, but I'll play it on my phone until that day hopefully comes.
Back