• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Launchpad

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

I get why they call it Missing Link... because you'd have to be a NEANDERTHAL! To.. uh.. play it. Okay I do wanna see more lol
  2. Launchpad

KH references and cameos in other media?

isn't this character the kind of thing that'd be better as a surprise within the movie than a named character with his own press release with renders?? because he's kind of funny?? what happened to shame, did it just disappear?
  3. Launchpad

KH Shower Thoughts

Well that's definitely not true, given the fact that some keychains are given in cutscenes, like Jungle King and Oathkeeper. Also, Shooting Star is used in a cutscene in a way that has a pretty deliberate impact on the members of BH6
  4. Launchpad

KH Shower Thoughts

CoM - they turned into cards KH2 - ... they were turned into cards so he couldn't keep them DDD - he was restarting so he left his keychains behind by choice KH3 - sleeping realm keychains couldn't be used outside of the dream(?)
  5. Launchpad

Did you like the direction that the developers took Kingdom Hearts?

From BBS-KH3, the series lost me in terms of story (and gameplay most of the time, besides KH3). BBS, Days, and Re:Coded sought to introduce external motivations for Sora to fight Xehanort in KH3, by creating a bunch of characters to be victimized by Xehanort's schemes. This led to a lot of...
  6. Launchpad

Disney Partnering with Epic for new Disney Gaming Universe

Wow, another vulgar and braggadocios money flex, so happy to see you're back, Ashton. Please, people don't listen to his DMs. It starts with innocuous 'Xigbar voice line imitation competitions' and snowballs into full blown $4000 dollar speedrun challenges. I don't like using colorful language...
  7. Launchpad

News ► Kingdom Hearts is headed to Steam in June 2024

Yeah, but fully supported modern ports with 60fps and all the bells and whistles is a totally different experience. PS2 KH1 on Steam Deck doesn't hit the same when Riku!Ansem has killed you and the 2 minute cutscene is killing your battery life
  8. Launchpad

I definitely think the major headline here is KH1 and KH2 on Steam Deck. Truly portable wifi-free KH1 and KH2 for the first time, ever. Doing the Hades Cup and end game shit on portable sounds so cozy... On the other hand, I'm not sure KH3 will be a worthwhile experience on the deck. I'm not...
  9. Launchpad

When are we expecting news?

I don't think Haley Joel was ever on Always Sunny outside of a gag promo where he replaced Rob McElhenny
  10. Launchpad

WOW, they even managed to put KH2 before Days. extremely based and would have been much better than what we got
  11. Launchpad

Ashton69...
  12. Launchpad

No official word on KH4 today is crazy. Not even a mention. And given how they put the Steam trailer together, I'm feeling very scared about future KH trailers spoiling everything and basically repeating KH3's downfall
  13. Launchpad

I'm not gonna assume you're riding hard for this particular trailer, but it is absolutely a negative and poorly advised move for the first, and for the foreseeable future, only KH trailer on Steam to be an extreme spoiler montage with no gameplay or Disney dialogue lmfao Even if they put up...
  14. Launchpad

It's the only trailer for the game on Steam.
  15. Launchpad

they actually play that chronological spoiler montage on the steam page are they really this stupid
  16. Launchpad

Ik you're being pedantic but Disney was shockingly deemphasized given how much of it there is over the years
  17. Launchpad

Loved the extensive focus on end-game cutscenes for each and every title in chronological order. Enjoy, newcomers on the Steam platform!
  18. Launchpad

That trailer made me feel genuinely embarrassed. This is how they're marketing the game to the Steam audience?? A bunch of shmaltzy dialogue? Leading with fucking Back Cover? No gameplay? No Disney? Who was this for? I've been with this franchise for 22 years and I hated this.
  19. Launchpad

That was really bad and if that trailer was my first exposure to KH I would not give it a chance.
  20. Launchpad

i'm hype as shit but i'm keeping my expectations somewhat adjusted... the trailer is most likely going to let the entire Simple and Clean re-recording rock + logos, end card stuff... it's probably just going to be a long music video
Back