Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Armchair Administrator TheMuffinMan's Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2005

Default Re: Kairi's Grandma's Story.

FirePhoenixofRa, it is Kairi's grandmother, because the flashback takes place in the Hollow Bastion Library, which was before Kairi was sent to Destiny Island's, the flashback takes you to before Kairi arrived on Destiny Islands

Walk more slowly... Souretsu Gear's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2005

First thing I should point out to you all is that the woman telling Kairi this story isn't really her grandmother. For those of you who haven't completely paid attention to the story line, Kairi randomly showed up on the Destiny Islands with no memory of her past and no family. From what I remember correctly, she was taken in by the mayor and his wife. The woman telling the story could just be the woman who raised her. As for connections to the secret FM+ ending, it's quite possible. Nomura is known for not putting something into a gamehat unless it has a direct connection with the story line. So chances are high that the story that Kairi and Sora are told and the secrect FM+ ending are connected in some fashion.

However, that doesn't throw out the idea that Kairi could be related to one of the three knights. It just throws out the idea that the older woman was related to them, but not entirely.
    That doesn't even make sense! First, the grandmother in Kairi's memory took place in Hollow Bastion, not Destiny Islands. How would the grandmother in the memory would be the Mayor's wife if the event took place in Hollow Bastion and wouldn't the lady would of told kairi if she was the one who raised Kairi on Destiny Islands? No, so your wrong.

Nobody
    Registered
    Apr 2007

OK, so I admit. I was wrong. I forgot about it being in Hollow Bastion. My bad.

Registered
    Apr 2007

Im still goin with the Reincarnation theory, Kairi=soul of blue, Sora=Soul of BHS (which could be the reason Roxas looks exactly like him, he is simply a soul and body, so it dominates because their is no heart to shape it differently e.g. Sora.)

Walk more slowly... Souretsu Gear's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2005

I am in doubt of the Reincarnation thing. I only can see it in nobodies as they are created once the body and heart are seperated. Thus, reincarnated beings of their former selves. Anyone can look the same as the other. Like this kid in Traverse Town. He looked like Kid tidus from Destiny Islands.

Registered
    Feb 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Souten Ni Zase View Post
    For the last friggin' time: The names of the Female Soldier and Blonde-Haired Soldier have not been confirmed to be Ven and Aqua. Quit referring to them as that.
    It's easier to use than those damn acronyms and long "Blond Haired Soldier" type names.

Also everybody uses different ones, making it a chore to figure out who they mean.

NoHero

ya I really think that with the grandma story comeing into play now its safe to say that this is in the past. and also (correct me if im wrong) but isnt micky hold the keyblade sore gets after meeting yin sid, yin sid traind micky, meaning this kinda has to be in the past

Nobody
    Registered
    Mar 2007

But if this storyline was set in the distant past, how did King Mickey get there? He can't be that old.

Registered
    Mar 2007

Think if mickey got the keyblade to the dark realm at the end of kh1 how did when he talks to ansem in the ansem reports have a keyblade?

Organization50

Maybe aqua and ven are just parts of their names

Unversed
    Registered
    Jan 2007

The thing about light in the hearts of children is interesting to me, and you can see that it is kinda true. I mean Sora, Riku, and Kairi have light in their hearts and are a force for good. Many of the adults have darkness in their hearts, aside from the crew from Hollow Bastion (Cloud, Leon, etc..) however we do know that everyone has atleast some darkness in their hearts, no matter if they serve the light.

*King Sora*

Hey but doesnt the blond hair dude that dies look a lot like Roxas. Just wondering bc i think he has the same colored eyes (blue) and the blond hair.

Registered
    Apr 2007

I strongly believe, at least in some way...that Kairi is a descendant of these characters, or at least connected to them in some way. it is quite possible Riku and Sora could be as well..since they play such a pivotal role in this storyline.

Llew Llaw Gyffes

Quote Originally Posted by Phile View Post
    But if this storyline was set in the distant past, how did King Mickey get there? He can't be that old.
    When you think about it, Mickey came from the Timeless River Era that was in black and white, which, for our standards, is something old, so maybe he is that old.

Also, for the person that said that the woman didn't have to be Kairi's grandmother, I agree. It says no where that that is her grandmother. She is a princess right, well don't princesses usually have caretakers? I mean, it might be her grandmother, but it also might not be her grandmother. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens when the game finally comes out.

~Llew

Play hard, go pro.
    Registered
    Dec 2004
    vidya games

It could have been they were even fighting for control of Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts being the light and the warriors from each side wanted to keep it for themselves.
    Light = Kingdom Hearts
    I need to reacquaint you with some facts. In deep dive it said "behind the darkness =/= door to the light," that pretty much confirms kingdom hearts isn't light: twilight and darkness are the only two left.
    http://www.khinsider.com/13points.jpg
    It's actually pretty probable to say that there were many more sides of the war, not just A vs B. And that some of the factions only contained one person. I wouldn't say it was armies against armies, but small groups against small groups.
    Like in KH: there are 4 factions
    the warriors of light
    heartless
    nobodies and.....
    riku and diz. Yes they are there own faction.

It's easier to use than those damn acronyms and long "Blond Haired Soldier" type names.
    WE USED BHK(blond haired kid) AND GEU(glowing eyes unknown) FOR 4 FRIGGIN' YEARS GET USED TO IT AND GET OVER IT.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast