• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Made an account years ago

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Never actually introduced myself, mainly made the account trying to find an old friend that left khv.

I'm sadden. How's it going?

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Going well. Finally got COVID after dodging germs like they're dodgeballs. How are you?

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
We didn't know how good we had it, with forums! Now everyone's a Reddit, and when Reddit does something hugely anti user, people just stand there and take it since they're whole online life is wrapped up in it now.

I'm trying to participate in old forums unused to frequent, because I frankly don't want them to die.

Interesting projects?

Awards
We didn't know how good we had it, with forums! Now everyone's a Reddit, and when Reddit does something hugely anti user, people just stand there and take it since they're whole online life is wrapped up in it now.

I'm trying to participate in old forums unused to frequent, because I frankly don't want them to die.

Interesting projects?
I can't even lie I'm still technically looking for that friend that left khv to come here but I don't even know where to start lmfao. And I was fixing some controllers and I need to fix a series s

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Did you know their username? People usually pick similar names. I'm sure you've tried, but you can also check their old profile, see if they have any emails in it or something.

Awards
When he left khv his username was asterisk. He also used the name gatekeeper when I met him and he used use a name that was like tularim or something similar

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
When he left khv his username was asterisk. He also used the name gatekeeper when I met him and he used use a name that was like tularim or something similar
If your friend was from khv there's a good chance they're not active on these boards anymore. I did find one of those usernames you listed in Gatekeeper.

Awards
If your friend was from khv there's a good chance they're not active on these boards anymore. I did find one of those usernames you listed in Gatekeeper.
Yeah that was from way before when he apparently came here tho lol. And yeah no i definitely know that. More of just looking for clues if anything. I didn't expect him to be active anymore on either here or khv, but my search with my last clue led me to here lol.

Back