• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About that book Yen Sid says to read in KH2...(Fun Discussion)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

vaderskywalker

Awards
I don't know how well known this is, but anyway that book can be skipped, you can play the entire game without ever touching that book, and Yen Sid says it contains valuable information they will need for the journey, but if it can be skipped for the entire game, what's the point, what are your thoughts?

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
The book is meant to symbolize the stories of KH1, CoM, and then what’s to come in KH2. It’s just super cryptic and vague. I even wonder if the English translation is poor considering some errors that were present in KH2’s journal text. But the point is more or less to

As far as why it is optional to read, it’s just a game design choice and not anything relevant to the story. The devs are just trusting that you’ll read it before moving on with the story or that you’ve read it in previous playthroughs.

vaderskywalker

Awards
The book is meant to symbolize the stories of KH1, CoM, and then what’s to come in KH2. It’s just super cryptic and vague. I even wonder if the English translation is poor considering some errors that were present in KH2’s journal text. But the point is more or less to

As far as why it is optional to read, it’s just a game design choice and not anything relevant to the story. The devs are just trusting that you’ll read it before moving on with the story or that you’ve read it in previous playthroughs.
Fair enough, but the funny thing is, the beginning (Don't think I spelled that right) story can also symbolize BBS.

Back