• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sonofjafar

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

What if they made Goofy’s Zootopia form a cow as a reference to the long running debate on whether Goofy is a dog or a cow?
  2. Sonofjafar

Do all the new worlds in KH4 have to be the ones Disney didn’t even technically make? Like I get Zootopia but everything else that has been suggested after I brought up Robin Hood has been properties that were bought but not created by Disney
  3. Sonofjafar

Did you like the direction that the developers took Kingdom Hearts?

maybe not Mickey but you get what I mean. Did going to Corona or Arendelle get Sora any closer to the Power of Waking?
  4. Sonofjafar

I was mostly referring to Mickey Donald and Goofy being relegated to comic relief and the Disney worlds we visit being relatively pointless to the overarching narrative
  5. Sonofjafar

Never said the original cast couldn’t make cameo appearances. I just feel like the Disney side of this crossover is extremely underutilized
  6. Sonofjafar

All i know for sure is that if Square isn’t going to let the Disney characters do anything important, they should at least give them a spin off with their own adventures.
  7. Sonofjafar

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

Ok then. I thought you were implying Nomura might have a bias against Sokai
  8. Sonofjafar

KH4 World Predictions: Wrong Answers Only Edition

Since Disney owns 20th Century Fox, here’s a hidden gem of madness. world: Looney Land Origin: Ragged Anne and Andy: a Musical Adventure Party Members: Raggedy Anne and Raggedy Andy Form: same as The Toy Box The world starts with Sora and Co falling into the taffy pit just as The Greedy is...
  9. Sonofjafar

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

Define “cagey”? Like are you suggesting that Nomura is leaving Kairi out of the adventures so that she can’t interact with Sora?
  10. Sonofjafar

I agree that Soriku ain’t happening canonically speaking but I wouldn’t say Kingdom Hearts is becoming any more similar to Shonen Anime than any other story about a plucky teenage hero
  11. Sonofjafar

Robin Hood for the furry world it is then
  12. Sonofjafar

Plans/Hopes for Character Customization?

I wanna be able to go crazy with the customization. Gimme all the stuff from Union X and more
  13. Sonofjafar

Epic Mickey could have been that exact thing
  14. Sonofjafar

Wish: New Disney Flick coming out around Thanksgiving!

This is how Wish’s villain song should have been done
  15. Sonofjafar

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

At least give Americans a chance to play before giving it the boot
  16. Sonofjafar

Spoilers ► Was Data Sora alone between Coded and MoM?

I’ve always found the idea of Data Sora kind of confusing for several reasons. One of them is what he was doing between Coded and Melody of Memories. Did he have his own data realm where he could reside? If so, did he have data versions of all his friends? Can he manifest his own heart and...
  17. Sonofjafar

KH references and cameos in other media?

The question now is will he be a parody of Riku or Sora?
  18. Sonofjafar

Obscure Deep Cut Disney Characters You Wanna See In KH?

Julius the Cat and Alice the Live Action Human from the Alice Comedies
  19. Sonofjafar

Create the WORST KH world thread Pt. 2: DCOM's

Disney owns 20th Century Fox so this counts. Anyway, here’s the plot: Sora, Donald, and Goofy arrive in the dungeon where Robin of Locksley and Asneeze are being held prisoner and Sora breaks them out. A heartless battle ensues which Sora and Co win. They agree to assist Robin on his journey...
  20. Sonofjafar

Explain an Anime Badly~

Sonic X
Back