• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

KHUX ► How to enjoy the whole X saga?

That's actually what I was hoping MoM would be
  2. G

Question regarding Ventus and Sora

Also, because hearts have to disappear from the realm of light. Only those with no darkness don't. Castle Oblivion is in the Realm In-between, meaning it can't go to his body.
  3. G

Foreteller Boss Fights

I remember that they had a magic cancelling effect for Kurt Zisa. It irritted me to watch people not taking advantage of his timing to summon Tinkerbell before it happens.
  4. G

Chat music

Years ago, KHI had a chat function. In it, there was a music player. There was a particular song that I m currently looking for. It was a remix off Dr. Wily's theme. It was kinda badass. I have searched everywhere else and can't find it. Does anyone else know what I am referring to? What it was...
  5. G

Theory: We were in the Black Box

Interesting. I would wager that any game with a yellow Kingdom Hearts is either a fake world or fake KH.
  6. G

(SPOILERS) Union X: Breath of Darkness

So, does anyone want to grab that phone? Because I fucking called it! Don't lump me in with you. My prediction was accurate.
  7. G

Who do you consider the main lead of birth by sleep?

Disagree all you want but Ven only has 2 game appeareances, BBS and KH3. He is the first to get his ass knocked tf out in both. TWICE in BBS. How the fuck you lose to a Neoshadow? Roxas' first appearance has him murdering Neoshadows left and right, and Roxas is half of Sora...
  8. G

Am I the only one who noticed that Sora has become a pretty attractive person?

I would argue that his lips are supposed to be supple, not chapped
  9. G

Time travel question

Well, off screen. Ansem SoD time was time travelling in KH1. So maybe then?
  10. G

Yeah. I've had years of practice at this. In fact, when I first joined KHI, people would get in trouble for derailing threads, but I'd often wind up fine because it was so damn funny. I don't think that style works well for Keyblade wielders. It's beautiful and all, but Aqua's cartwheel adds...
  11. G

I love the cartwheel more, but to be fair, Dodge Roll is God-Tier evasion. AAAAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA *COUGHS FROM LAUGHING* no Yes, being emo makes him cool. "pwease kill me guise. I dun wanna be a kiblead" /s And...
  12. G

Ranking the keyblade wielders from the strongest to the weakest my honest opinion!

Last I checked (which was research for this comment aka 30 seconds ago) Vanitas was manipulating Ven. He needed to lose in order to gain control of the X-Blade. That L was a part of his plan. You could say that it still counts, but let's not fotget the one who was in charged when they fused. It...
  13. G

Excuse you, I resemble that remark. Aqua is the main lead of BBS. Honestly though, it's because her magic. The boobies are (flips through notebook) fifth on the list. 1. Magic <3 2. Cartwheel 3. She don't hold her Keyblade like a moron. 4. She's internally tough, having to make the hard...
  14. G

Ranking the keyblade wielders from the strongest to the weakest my honest opinion!

I would put Ven in C tier with Xion (and Axel), because Ven stay getting his ass beat. Plus he holds his Keyblade wrong.
  15. G

News ► Project Xehanort official title revealed: KINGDOM HEARTS Dark Road

Obligatory Old Town Road reference: Eraqus: Yeah, I'm gonna take my blade down the Light path road I'm gonna waaar for the Heart of all worlds. Gonna take my blade down the Light path road I'm gonna waaar for the Heart of all worlds. YX: I got the Master in the back (MoM: Ayy!) Luxu on the...
  16. G

(SPOILERS) Union X: The Plot Thickens

That's because Xigbar was specifically referring to Roxas when that scene was written. Nomura's writing has the benefit of seeming deep with foreshadowing, because of the "wiggle room" it has, due to it being vague. "He used to give me that same look" has quickly been given the same...
  17. G

Who Remember kingdom hearts 1 was just game

You mean when Ansem had the correct VA? Of course I remember. I modeled my voice after Ansem.
Back